8.24.2009

A Lack of Excitement, Inspiration...10 days.

Guten Morgen :) That last post was basically rambling about the ridiculous things I do with my friends, so I'm going to follow that a little bit differently. Okay...here's how it is...

Basically, I'm counting down the days until high school. I start on September 3rd(before Labor day for once), and my summer is no longer filled with excitement. At all.
Now, I'm basically spending my time babysitting, reading my assigned book and making sure my math packet is complete(which shouldn't be difficult because the people going into Honors got less summer homework than those just going into Advanced Placement :D )

SOOO....

I've got school shopping to do, and I have a freshman orientation at 6:30 this Wednesday. I'm psyched, because I get my schedule....but not much more excitement here, except for me dying my friends hair, it coming out differently than intended, but her(luckily) warming up to it.

But that's not exactly excitement, now is it?

So, I have to apologize, because any of the posts that really have to do with my life are very likely to put you to sleep for the time being.

The sad part is that I JUST STARTED the blog, and it's already dragging...

But I'll get inspired soon, and you'll get the other end of it, I guess.

Danke :)

2 comments:

  1. Never apologize for what you write, no matter if you think it's boring or not. There's always going to be a reason for your writing, whether it's for other people or yourself. Tip: write it for yourself first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so cute. I had no idea what to expect =D Keep it up

    ReplyDelete