8.23.2009

Sisterhood of the Traveling Bear...?(11 days left.)



"A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."-Bernard Meltzer.


Okay...so, yesterday was a fairly decent day. My "sister-from-another-misters"(as they would call themselves) and I spent four hours at the mall. I got to take time out of my mind; no thinking, no technicalities for once. I don't have those days often. One of their birthdays was the 17th, another the 20th, so we figured we'd celebrate this way. So, we could've sworn that we'd seen the guy that I liked for well over a year with his now-girlfriend on the downstairs level....whatever. I forgot about that, even though it kinda got to me. There's more to the whole thing with him, but it's pretty disinteresting, and if I were you, I really wouldn't care. It's not even 'good' drama, if there were such a thing...not only is it 8th grader drama, but it's boring 8th grader drama...I'm not dumb or immature enough for the juicy stuff. :)

So, naturally, we met outside the Build-a-Bear as usual. But this time, after everyone showed up, we actually decided to go in. We all pitched in to buy a bear that we're going to pass around between the five of us, named Triland. Some of us are being split up this year and going to different high schools...four of us are going to Triton in our area, some to Highland...what a clever combination, I know.

After we got 'her', along with an outfit that suits our clashing tastes perfectly, we headed for Hot Topic...four of us were having fun, one got scared in there. We went to Aeropostale next door. Three having fun, one neutral, one dying to get out(who ended up getting a hoodie there anyway, so she really has to be more open-minded). We went to Wet Seal....well, all were satisfied there. Blah, blah, blah...tried on hats at Macy's, took photobooth pictures, got a snowstorm from Kohr Bros. Ice Cream, got it stolen from me when one of them pointed behind me talking about a cute shirt in Penney's...yeah. I don't know how interesting this is to you, in fact I'm shocked you've gotten this far, but it was a significant part of my summer's end, so I figured I'd tell you all about it.

Well, we had some classic times yesterday. The five of us haven't been all together at once for a long time, and it was nice to finally all be free simultaneously. No matter how much of a loner I can be sometimes, I love them.

Now, Dexter is on. It's an addiction, so I'm going to watch.

Meghan Rene', Sarah Sinead, Charisse Louann, Meghan Elizabeth, Christina Marie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment