8.18.2009

Good Morning Starshine, the Earth says Hello!

Hola, the name's Christina. I blow out my candles on October 23, which makes me a raging scorpio. I've been told that I'm pretty much fourteen going on fifteen physically, fourteen going on forty mentally. I live in South Jersey, and when you sum everything up, I basically detest this state. My parents believe it was a mistake moving here, but personally, I believe that there's a reason why I was subjected to such small-mindedness from the time I was three. I know I'm not the only one, but I believe that everything does happen for a reason, so I don't really regret being here. I just know there's bigger and better things for me, for all of us, out there. My dad is originally from Queens, New York, and is a musician definitely worth checking out. Listen in at www.gunderman.tv. I graduated middle school in June, said very tearful goodbyes to those going separate ways, sucked it up and got psyched to go to high school. I'm definitely excited, not for the whole "high school experience", but because I have more options than ever regarding my education. I promise you that I will succeed, as long as I put my mind to it. Anyway, this is simply an introduction of sorts, and there will be many more, actually intriguing, posts up on here. This is a period of mental and emotional growth for me, and I'm getting ready to spread my wings and greet the world.

1 comment:

  1. You're very eloquent with your thoughts for how young you are. I am intrigued by the possibilities of growing up, and I think I might enjoy reliving them all over again. Cheers and good luck.

    ReplyDelete