10.04.2009

Another "Revelation"? *rolls eyes*.

Hmm.
So, I disappeared, yet again. But I'm back. :)



Remind yourself never to rely on me for anything, right?



I guess I just needed to sort things out in my own head.
I mean, I don't have any more problems than the typical freshman girl,
I'm just...



....intense.


I'm in tune with emotions. You give me a situation, I focus on the "feel" of it.
I'll probably like a song because of the energy of it and how I can relate.

I know I'm not the only one, we're just few and far between at this age.

Anyway, I've just been sorting things out.

I could go on for hours about my conclusions, but I'll give you the short, vague version for now:

I've realized that not EVERYTHING has a deep-seated, complicated underlying meaning.

Even the most mature and conscious of people don't always, always, ALWAYS think layers and layers below the surface, and not everything that happens around you is a sign.

I've learned to let go a bit. I haven't changed, and I still resort to old ways. ^^^....

but I'm not so tense. I feel like I'm back to being me again.

Not that I ever stopped...I just feel less rigid, less stressed...just a tad less serious.


Like I used to be.

So, that's a good deal off of my shoulders now.
I feel like I can live in both worlds again.
Seventh grade was one extreme, eighth another...ninth seems
to be working out as a decent midpoint.


.....then again, it's only been a month of high school.

SO much more stupid crap is bound to happen.
Last year the "drama" only really started in October.

Hooray. Something to look forward to, right? ;)

Ahh well, sleep is calling me, I'm so bushed.
School in the morning. It's hat day.


Yeah. Go Mustangs.


No comments:

Post a Comment